Project Outcome for Academic Libraries

Issues with Survey Reports

I’m having trouble accessing reports for my surveys. From the survey dashboard, I click the “Get Report” button for the survey in question, and when the report loads it says “No Data Found” and all the results are N/A. I’ve received 10 responses to the survey and have no trouble downloading the responses alone, but can’t seem to get the report to work. I’ve also tried going through the data dashboard and building a report there, but run into the same issue. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this might be?

Thanks!
Kate

Thanks for letting us know about this problem, Kate! I have passed it along to our help desk team, and will let you know when I hear back.

Best,
Gena, ACRL Program Coordinator

Hi Kate,

Did you try refreshing the page where you can see you’ve responses? After you’ve refreshed the page then proceed to Report. I had a similar issue when I was playing/testing the features. I saw I had 3 responses but got “No Data” when I attempted to generate a report. Once I refreshed the page where I could see I had responses I was able to generate a report. I hope this will resolve the issue for you.

Best,

Medaline

Hi Medaline,

Thanks so much for your suggestion! I refreshed the page and that seemed to do the trick. The report showed my data when I ran it again.

Thanks again,
Kate

Awesome Kate! As we become more oriented with the features it will be easier.

Best,

Medaline