Project Outcome for Academic Libraries

Adding Logo not saving

Good Morning,

I increased the logo dimension to 580x350 and size to 28.5 KB and when I click “Add Logos” then use the rectangular option to upload logo, the logo will appear in the box; however when I click “Add Logos” to save it, the page states Account updated successfully, yet there’s zero logo.

Original logo dimension is 160x108 size 19.3 KB, and since it must be 300x300 I increase the size but it’s not saving after upload. Any reason why?

Thanks,

Medaline

Dear Medaline,

Thanks for letting us know. This appears to be a technical glitch. We have alerted the web developers and hope to get this fixed ASAP.

It does seem to be working to add logos directly to surveys when you create a survey in the survey management tool; it’s just the add logo function from the account page that isn’t working. We’ll let you know as soon as this has been fixed.

All the best,
Sara (ACRL)

Hi Sara,

Thanks for your quick response. I’m listening to various recordings to get a handle and best approach to use to win everyone over.

Warmest,

Medaline

Hi Medaline,

Apologies for the delay getting back to this. We have confirmed with the web developers that this issue has been resolved. You should be able to add and save logos directly from your account management page. They do have to be larger than 300x300 pixels and square. Let us know if you’re still having problems.

All the best,
Sara

Hi Sara,

You responded to my inquiry immediately stating that the team was aware there was a technical issue and it was being worked on. Has been weeks, almost a month,
that it has been resolved; logo has been uploaded.

Thanks again.

Warmest,

Medaline

image001.jpg